[NTLK] Updates from ‘Pay for the expense of a Apple Enterprise developer account’

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 6 00:29:43 EDT 2014

Marisa:

I might be out of line here in asking if you require additional funding. $114 is about $10 each from 12 people; about $5 from 23, and so on.

If I recall correctly you exceeded your stated goal for this campaign, so perhaps no additional funding is needed. Still, as we all stand to benefit from your efforts, I feel the need to reach out to you regarding this.

In the end it is just me thinking out loud...please disregard if inappropriate.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams