[NTLK] FS:MessagePad 2100(upgraded)

Robert M Smith smith at pobox.com
Wed Apr 9 15:59:29 EDT 2014

Hi folks.  Ive been an occasional poster and continuous lurker on this list since 1998 and have used various newtons off and on since then.  Now that I have retired I don't need or use my newtons so I have put the first one up on ebay at:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Newton-MessagePad-2100-factory-upgrade-MP2000-/161272164872?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

I'm the original owner and this MP is in really good shape.
I'll put up another "Programmer's Special" as soon as I can get it catalogued.  Its aimed at someone who wants to program and includes all the resources required to do so.
Thanks for the memories and all the help this list has given me over the years and especially to Flash Sheridan who inspired me to get my first newton.