[NTLK] Are Newton ROM sounds available in any commonly used audio format?

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Sep 24 07:33:48 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:39 AM, Vladislav Korotnev
<vladkorotnev at gmail.com> wrote:

> 24 сент. 2013 г. 0:41、"Frank Gruendel" <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> のメッセージ:
>>
>> Is somebody aware of a place where sound files of built-in Newton sounds are
>> available for download, or does somebody have them on his computer?

I vaguely recall Matthias or someone else (Eckhart? Steven Frank?)
mentioning having dumped all the sounds from the ROM. I found a
message in a thread about all the symbols being dumped from the MP2100
ROM where Matthias confirms that it's possible to do (he just needed
to come up with a numbering scheme):
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=123443093209393>. Would that not get
us the most complete set of audio files?

--
Morgan
---