[NTLK] [Spam] MP130 needs help

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Sep 1 19:59:53 EDT 2013

Not other than the usual leaving it without power for a while (which I
assume it has been doing).  Then putting in the batteries, pressing the
reset button in the battery compartment while holding down the power
switch.  This often gets a "dead newt" going.  You can then choose to
wipe the memory or say no and let it boot.  Personally I would say no
and let it boot, that way you get to see if there was any interesting
packages left behind by the previous owner. ;)

If that doesn't work, then I think you need the AC adapter.  Sometimes
plugging one in without batteries will get it going when nothing else
will.  But make sure you use a apple adapter as most others have been
known to fry a Newt.

-Dan