[NTLK] No Bluetooth Connection

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Oct 8 07:26:27 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Eckhart Köppen <lists at 40hz.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Christoph Schröder <nasendackel at me.com>wrote:
>
>> I installed Blunt on my Newton 2100. I am using a PICO Bluetoothcard.
>> When I try to connect the newton with my macbook air (10.8.5), I get now
>> connection. The devices see eachother, I can get the service, but they
>> don't want to pair…
>
> I'm having the same problem. I think there was a protocol change in later
> Bluetooth standards which Blunt is not yet fully supporting.

Hmm, I held off from upgrading from 10.6 (Snow Leopard) to 10.7 (Lion)
and only did so about 6-8 months ago. I don't think I've re-tested
Bluetooth pairing from my MessagePad 2100 & PICO Card since then, so
I'll try again to see if we can narrow down when the protocol change
was introduced (10.7 or 10.8).

--
Morgan
---