[NTLK] Imagewriter

Greg Goodwin drclu at swbell.net
Fri Oct 4 11:36:07 EDT 2013

Nope.   Got rid of my Stylewriters years ago, and Laser Writer?   HA!
Where would you find one of those?

I have my Imagewriter and like 15 ribbon cartridges because it was my
first Mac and Printer.  Now with ink jet cartridges SOOOOO expensive I
am thinking... hey... I have the printer and ribbons.

Just need tractor feed paper now.

So what would it take to port a printer driver from the Mac to the
Newton?   Any instructions on that?