[NTLK] [WTB] [OT] Looking for a PATA 2.5" Laptop HDD

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Tue Nov 19 02:10:16 EST 2013

Why don’t you get a Compact flash card? It would be fairly easy to get ahold of one in that size and it would add speed
to the system. You’ll probably just need an adapter.

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
Certified IT Manager - CITM ID No: 320411103300404
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer