[NTLK] System 7 in the browser

David Neale david at davidneale.eu
Fri Nov 1 07:34:22 EDT 2013

Just like the real thing!

Well, almost.

The thing is, I have the real thing. Actually, I have both a Macintosh Plus and a Colour Classic. Unfortunately, although they both boot up and I can use them perfectly well, I do not have a set of system diskettes. I have been able to download the images of System 7.1, which is exactly the system I need, but don’t have the means of creating the diskettes.

Can anyone provide me with a set of System 7.1 diskettes, as well as a System Enabler 401 diskette?

Please note that the diskettes would have to be posted to Spain, so a source in the EU would be preferable.

I shall pay, of course.

Perhaps contacting me off-list would be better: david at davidneale dot eu.

David