[NTLK] R.I.P. Hardy Macia

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri May 17 21:42:09 EDT 2013

Oh wow. :(  Thanks for posting this.  My sincere condolences as well.  I
will see if I can post in the locations mentioned as well.  He wrote
some of the best software for the Newton.  I use pocket money on a
regular basis as well.  And MPG on occasion.  Among others.  It is good
to see that his software/company won't just disappear.  According to the
blog, his cousin will keep it running for the foreseeable future.

-Dan