[NTLK] Compiling a big Newton package

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 23:23:04 EDT 2013

Hahah, how did we not notice that this line was used to import 1-bit images:
> setadd(PictList,MakePixFamily(nil,nil,{rsrcSpec: "Frame1", bitdepth:4}),nil);
I changed it in the converter code (method WriteProjectData()), and guess what?
That is exactly what made it freak out, throw a 20MB package and get a memory error!

On the other hand, NTK is crashy anyway. Is it even compatible with OS9 or I am better off downgrading my PowerBook to OS8?
I had to turn off virtual memory in order for it to work as well.

Let's see if I can get anything out of this now.. 80x40 builds and installs OK with all 4000 frames and low quality sound (used to crash as well), but it is not something that I would want :3

~ Vladislav Korotnev
http://vladkorotnev.github.com/
http://vladkorotnev.me
vladkorotnev at gmail.com