[NTLK] Tight fitting PC cards

Steven M. Spiegel appledoctor at cox.net
Wed Mar 27 16:50:30 EDT 2013

Dan,

After watching everyone's suggestions, I may be able to help, but I need to know if you are in the United States?

I am an Electronics Assembly Engineer and an Apple Service Technician for over 30 years. I have a few Newtons I bought years ago. My thought was if you ARE in the USA, I could have you mail it to me and I can see what is causing you problem. I LOVE to problem solve!!

You can contact me at my phone # or email address below.

Regards,

Steven M. Spiegel     State Lic. #E-26047
The Apple Doctor
30 years in Apple & Mac Set-up, Support, Service, and Repairs
in Orange County, CA
www.theappledoctor.com
appledoctor at cox.net
(949) 683-0323