[NTLK] Compiling a big Newton package

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:29:32 EDT 2013

More news: If I comment out all frames except the first 100, it gets stuck at "Writing out part" instead.

~ Vladislav Korotnev
http://vladkorotnev.github.com
http://vladkorotnev.me

On March 27, 2013 at 17:03:34 , Morgan Aldridge wrote:
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:53 AM, Vladislav Korotnev
<mailto:vladkorotnev at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'd be very much interested in the discussion - much more so than in some
> > of the off-topic stuff that gets posted.
> I asked to contact off-list since I also would rather not show off the contents of the RSRC files. Not NSFW, but just doing that for one challenge, a bet with a friend, if we may call it so

I too am interested in this discussion. I don't think you'd need to
provide any content of actual RSRC files.

--
Morgan
---