[NTLK] First Newton, no Interconnect Adapter

arceeHS arceehs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:06:31 EDT 2013

Hi Dana

I have the hardware you are looking for:
1. The Interconnect adapter - $ 25.00
2. Either a bright orange plastic stylus - free (and it fits in the
hidey hole on the MP) - or a genuine OEM stylus for $ 12.00

"Shipping" any or all would be $ 2.00 to buy a drink after dealing with USPS.

Let me know, please.

arceeHS