[NTLK] Einstein on Android Tablets

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 06:08:27 EDT 2013

On Jun 26, 2013, at 1:41 AM, Clu wrote:

> Has Einstein tackled the ability yet to...
>
> 1) save information to some media
> 2) have the ability to backup media
> 3) have the ability to install packages?

Installing packages you can do from the menu.

Backing up your Einstein data is easy - just back up the emulator's files.

As for 'saving information to some media', I assume you mean getting notes or whatever out of the emulated Newton. Not really, but it does support networking - it lets you insert a virtual network card. Presumably you could then use NCX or the like, but I haven't tried it.

This is all in the Android version, mind.