[NTLK] MP2000 Battery Tray Issues

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 17:42:27 EDT 2013

Hello fellow Newtoners,

Today while I was using my MessagePad, it told me that the batteries were low and that they ought to be changed. Since these were cheap-o batteries, I figured I’d just go ahead and change them. So I took out the tray, replaced the batteries, and I proceeded to replace the tray. As I put it back in, I felt resistance, so I pulled the tray out and tried again. Still no luck, so I went and got my hopelessly dead Ni-MH pack, which wouldn’t fit either. I looked inside under a light, and nothing seems to look out of place.

Has anybody had this issue before? Is there any insight to be had here?

Much appreciated,

Max Smith