[NTLK] Can anyone flash a Wavelan card for me for about $10?

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 16 21:02:09 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone for your input about getting my Newt networked again.

I'm going to re-think my home network, but I'm still interested in
purchasing a Gold card from someone, if anyone would like to sell one
please contact me off-list and I'll PayPal you.

On an unrelated issue, does anyone know of some good project management
software for the newt? I am a freelancer, and since it's my busy season, I
am looking for more ways of making my newt useful again.

noah