[NTLK] [OT] Poutine in Redondo Beach, CA

iSpinn ispinn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:04:29 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Andrew Beals <andrew.beals at gmail.com> wrote:

> But is it actual poutine or some kind of weirdo foodie "make it better
> (somehow)" variant, like I've seen?
>

>From all appearances, it appears to be a legitimate,
genuine, culinary reproduction. I did order the grilled
chicken breast to go along with it, but I had them put
that on the side so as not to violate the grand
presentation.

I *loved* the cheese curds, although I have to ask: are
the curds supposed to be somewhat, er, **squeaky?
These seemed just a bit on the dryer side. Not dry, by
any stretch, but they just didn't make any noise while
biting down.

** Like a wild animal calling out in distress while being
eaten by some other higher-up-member of the food
chain. Cheese curd cries. Apologies to animal lovers
everywhere.

Doug
www.ispinn.com  |  ispinn at gmail.com