[NTLK] Question about the torrents.

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Jun 4 10:56:31 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Michael Tiernan
<michael.tiernan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, just a last question while my BT agent finishes the job.
>
> Why aren't the unna and mirrors torrent files distributed as dmg images?
> They're not updated at all are they?

The intent was to release new torrents more frequently to include the
latest files, but I haven't seen much use of them at all. I'll
definitely try to work out why they seeding, but not showing up in any
clients, then maybe they'd get more use.

> (Personal opinion, the output files should have the name/date like the
> .torrent files too.)

I agree that the output directories should be date stamped like the
torrent file, but I generated them from the live directories.

--
Morgan
---