[NTLK] OT - Off Topic - Looking for native Chinese speakers who can check my writing

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Fri Jul 19 19:05:59 EDT 2013

Hi all,

as noted in the subject line this post hasn't any Newton context whatsoever.

I'm currently attempting to master some basic words and phrases in Chinese.
I'm looking for people willing to have a look at the occasional picture I'd
mail them, tell me if they can decipher what I wrote and maybe suggest
improvements if the writing isn't clear. Since I'm sort of busy with other
issues, this isn't likely to require lots of your time :-)

Thanks!

Frank