[NTLK] Newton Trademark

Terence Griffin terence.griffin at nist.gov
Thu Feb 28 13:01:42 EST 2013

I just had a thought. It may be way out in left field. If Apple is
clearing "Newton" out of their basement, maybe they'd be willing to
unload NewtonOS. Then Einstein could be stand-alone, no need to load
ROMs off the Newton. If I recall parts NewtOS may be owned by third
partys, but maybe those parts can be emulated or something.