[NTLK] eMate 300 Pristine in Box Plus Modem Ethernet and 3Com WaveLAN WiFi PCMCIA Cards

Rick Perron rperron at maine.rr.com
Sun Feb 17 18:52:19 EST 2013

Thanks, James.

My auction just ended, and I noticed that another eBay member stole
all the photos I took of my eMate for my auction and used them to
sell their eMate.

My Auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150994383139

The Other Person's Auction Using My Photos:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130850324681

I cannot believe that someone would do this and think that it is
alright.

-Rick