[NTLK] Internet connection through the WaveLAN Bronze Turbo card

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Feb 12 15:51:52 EST 2013

> Right now I am using the WaveLAN Bronze Turbo card

I've never been able to connect my Newton using this card, and I've spent
hours on trying to figure out the reason. If you have a chance to try things
with a different card, like e. g. the Silver or Gold card, I'd strongly
recommend doing so before you spend any more time on getting the Bronze card
to work.

DHCP, by the way, has never been a problem for me. It used to work just fine
with my Draytek router and my Lucent Silver card.

During your experiments I'd recommend turning encryption off in your router
to minimize the number of possible incompatibilites.

Frank