[NTLK] Taking another swing at my Newton

William T wllm_t at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 22:33:49 EST 2013

All right, now that I have it connected to my comp, I want to try to get it Internet-ing.  I have all of the nessicary drivers and stuff downloaded on my comp, and I am using the guide on the "My Apple Newton" blog.  It says that I need to delete all of the network programs. Here is a pic that shows all of the things currently installed on my Newton:
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g400/wllm_t/photo1_zpsc9e84d19.jpg
Which ones do I need to get rid of?

Again Thanks,
William

I promise this link is better than the last one that got sent from my email. :)