[NTLK] Einstein: HWR preferences--adding letter creation prefs

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sun Feb 3 02:27:49 EST 2013

Hi Doug.

Sorry. At this point we can not help you. We do understand a lot of what is going on inside the NewtonOS, but we can't really change much inside. Einstein provides something like a sandbox in which NewtonOS can play and do its thing.

The last chang, going from emulatipn to simulation, is astep in your direction. But to be honest, a co.plete translaton of the NewtonOS would tak ten man years or more... .