[NTLK] Einstein for Windows RT? :)

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Sat Feb 2 20:38:10 EST 2013

This a parallel to my earlier thought about a Windows version.  Matthias is
right, we need to find a Windows programmer.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
Hi, folks,

After really enjoying my Toshiba Thrive Android tablet (which ran
Einstein!), but finding word-processing frustrating even with the best
available apps, I have made the switch to Windows RT / a Surface RT. So far,
I mostly like it (and it includes pretty good HWR).

But I don't have Einstein on it. Wondering if anyone on this list has tried
compiling the Windows version of Einstein for a Windows 8 client? I bet
running it on the Surface RT would add some pretty substantial hurdles since
you can only install Metro apps. But in any case, I thought I'd ask if
anyone had tried Einstein on Win8?
[snip]