[NTLK] New version of Einstein for Android

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Sat Feb 2 02:29:18 EST 2013

On 01.02.2013, at 23:55, "Tony Kan" <tony.kan at clear.net.nz> wrote:

> Which makes me think with Windows 8 here and more Windows Tablets on the way
> that are light enough to rival an iPad or a Galaxy tablet, I wonder how much
> scope there is for a new version of Einstein for Windows with the latest
> improvements?

Sorry, I am not a Windows coder. Einstein has a core that runs on every machine, but the user interface section must be writte for every OS individually. The current (old) version uses FLTK as a cross platform UI library, but with Windows8 mobile, that won't work.

We must find a Windows 8 programmer.