[NTLK] RipOff Holsters for MP2x00s [WAS: "Re: Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)"]

Larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 1 22:03:08 EST 2013

This is the one I have too, I have to agree get the clip not the belt loop. My Clip is still good after all these years. Mine has the pockets but I don't use them very much but they are there. Mine is black but I see you can also get blue.

Larry
(OMP, 110, 130, 2100, eMate iPad2, iPad3, iPad Mini)
(Clamshell iBook SE Charcoal, Clamshell iBook Bondi Blue, G4 Powerbook, iMac Bondi Blue, iMac Core 2 Duo), various other Apple Computers
Commodore 64 (Portable c/w 5" screen} Amiga 1000, 2500, 4000, one w Video Toaster