[NTLK] Historical and technical end of year treats

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Mon Dec 30 12:01:32 EST 2013

All I can say is wow... that brings back memories. Thanks for finding this. When I get some time I will take a further look (and look at the other question you asked on Bun Warmer... BTW, there were Mac tools to do all the things you wanted with ROMs... but I have no idea where they are. Again, in spare time I will have to dig... there is a very small chance I have something around, though it may be on an old backup tape (yes, tape), and to find it I will have to dig up my old 6100.

Thanks again, perhaps I can put Etch-a-Sketch on my resume should I interview for a job :-)

Maurice Sharp
Author "Learning iOS Development" from Addison-Wesley
Manager Mobile and Web, fan.tv
Principal/Founder KLM Apps
Ex-Oficio Tech Advisor to Mobile Startups
Husband and Father (My two most important roles)