[NTLK] [FA] Four Newton Listings on eBay from an Apple Lifer

jonathan bond 15watt at cox.net
Mon Dec 23 12:40:16 EST 2013

	Greetings, newtontalk.net denizens. My name is Jonathan Bond and I have been an Apple user since my family got an Apple IIe in 1983. I have four Newton-related auctions on eBay and I thought I would share them with you. The four auctions are for an awesome, working 130 (with excellent backlight - the batteries even charge!) and a working 130. Both have extras. I also have a NON-working 2000 & 2100 (2100 has an extra motherboard) for the tinkerers. Thank you! LInks below.
	Jonathan

MessagePad 130 working : http://www.ebay.com/itm/221341279500

MessagePad 120 working: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221341283503

MessagePad 2000 for parts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221341286981