[NTLK] More Flash in MP2x000? Who knows more?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:56:18 EDT 2013

Woody you are talking about these photos from Adam Tows website.
I'm pretty sure I asked permission to host them on my Flickr  photostream.
If not Adam excuse me and would you grant me permission pretty please.
I can seem to find the emails I sent, but I'm fairly sure we had a short
discussion.
I can remove them if requested.

God bless,

Sonny Hung