[NTLK] Rebuilding battery pack using Eneloop cells?

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Aug 18 15:23:18 EDT 2013

> I'm wondering if there's any reason to not use Eneloop cells for my next
pack.

The only reason I could imagine is the fact that, as Aaron already pointed
out, Eneloop cells are, as far as capacity is concerned, at the wrong end of
the capacity range. Their theoretical benefit is their very slow
self-discharge. Then again, most of us use their Newtons more often than
every other month...

I have rebuilt a couple of packs with Eneloop cells without a problem.

Cheers

Frank