[NTLK] slow calendar and tasks list

Steffen Bendix lennie-nospam at arcor.de
Thu Aug 15 14:53:53 EDT 2013

I have approx. 1 MB free heap at the internal storage and a 20 MB flash card installed with a complete backup and some other packages on it. There are about 3 MB free. But even when I remove the card and only a handful of packages are left on the Newton, switching in the dates application is so slow. Most of my packages are frozen. Only two packages are active in the background but closing them does not matter.

I have quite a lot of contacts in my address book: 349. Does this influence the speed of the dates package?