[NTLK] Syncing Calendars

Noah Leon moosefuel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:36:19 EDT 2013

>Agreed, adding CalDAV support to IC/VC would definitely be the better
>solution in the long run.

I wonder if this is a possibility? I understand the need for folders and an
updated ICVC. I would of course be willing to donate towards it, and even
purchase a licence for Mac OS server (or use a free CalDAV alternative on
my linux box) but I have no idea if it is a few hours work, or a few months
to put it all together. I unfortunately am not able to do it myself, since
I don't have the coding experience or the time.