[NTLK] Syncing Calendars

Simon Bell simonbell at mac.com
Tue Aug 13 14:43:47 EDT 2013

On 13 Aug 2013, at 18:58, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:

> is it really difficult to write code to sync between the newt and apple's sync services?

<smiles pityingly>

Yes, it’s really difficult. I tried for years to get NCX to sync calendars but had to give up.

You would be wasting your time anyway, because as of OS X 10.8 there are no more Sync Services. You should be using EventKit; and AddressBook if you were interested in syncing Names.

Don’t let me put you off though :) I am willing to share NCX code if you want to give it a try.

Simon