[NTLK] Need a 'new' desktop

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Fri Aug 9 01:04:26 EDT 2013

I have a dual processor g5.  The PPC has little support these days so no Flash.  Videos from sites that support html5 can be viewed with additions to safari.
Even with adblock installed I find it to be very slow at rendering web pages.  For ordinary office work and viewing videos from DVD or downloaded files its fine.  I'm also able to connect my Newton.

Woody