[NTLK] The Lake Tahoe Hiking Newton … to be auction off for charity

RAParker RAParker at newted.org
Tue Aug 6 15:27:52 EDT 2013

It certainly is.

After six years of being the Information Manager at TKPOA.org, a new GM with questionable intentions was hired. Several other very good coworkers have lost their jobs and my moral integrity was put to a test. I passed.

I believe, you cannot choose your own destiny. Your destiny chooses you. My wife of 17 years cannot comprehend this, nor can she understand the desires of an extremely (and I do mean “extremely”) passionate and intelligent person, such as myself.

I have relocated to Reno, Nevada For one reason and one reason only. The opportunities in information technology field are far greater in Reno than in Tahoe. As soon as I get re-established, I will likely move back to Lake Tahoe. The commute is only 1.5 hours and the growth and learning experience (to come) is something that I'm looking forward to.

That might be too much information but… you asked.

--
RAParker
    |\/|\  @ Newted.ORG
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM
--
Dictated using Siri and an iNewt Touch 5.0 while in “the middle of nowhere.”