[NTLK] Knock Knock Knock

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:16:14 EDT 2013

I've been. It's a different type of heat... Similarly to Memphis and Durham, NC... 102f and 103% humidity. It gets so hot you drink lots of fluids yet never go to the bathroom, it all sweats out of you.

That said I grew up on that big muddy river and am accustomed to such temperatures. I like to run my 6-10 milers when it's decidedly above 80. Dropped to 45f yesterday and I had the heat on in my car.

Sent from my iPhone