[NTLK] Steampunk make-over

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 18:59:02 EDT 2013

Woody, your comment about the look of the hinge repair reminded me of an
idea that floated through my head a couple of years ago.  Has anyone ever
tried giving a Newton or eMate a steampunk make-over?

I never got past sitting down with pencil and paper to try some designs,
because I realized I need to do some research so it doesn't end up looking a
pig's ear.  Before I go further I thought I should ask if someone's already
invented that particular wheel.

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke