[NTLK] 2012/2013 Newton Conference

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Sep 22 22:42:13 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-21, at 12:45 PM, William Maloney wrote:

> Any word on a potential Newton Expo/conference? Its not much but I would
> love to try and set one up at my school - Christopher Newport University -
> in Newport News, VA. The school is about a 3 hour drive from Washington
> D.C. but its a nice place. Getting conference room booked could be done,
> albeit not as fancy as the Paris expo from years before though. Do let me
> know any thoughts.

I'd be very interested in participating in such an event - both as a speaker and possibly helping with organization and promotion. The scheduling of the event would be a big consideration for me in terms of travel and such.

Hey Morgan, Newport News is like a day's drive from you and Small Dog, right?

g.

Grant Hutchinson

Interface Considerations. Feature Deprecation. Typography. Rawk.

http://splorp.com
http://flickr.com/splorp
http://github.com/splorp
http://twitter.com/splorp