[NTLK] einstein on raspberry pi?

Steven Frank stevenfrank880 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:50:28 EDT 2012

I have a Raspberry Pi and it is quite cool just how powerful it is for
such a tiny inexpensive package.  Haven't had time to do much of
anything with it yet, though.

I haven't heard if there's any touchscreen hardware compatible with
it.  As far as video it only comes with composite and HDMI video outs,
so not quite ready to be a handheld out of the box.

Steven