[NTLK] einstein sept 2012 ... needs symbols.txt

howhardz at vcn.bc.ca howhardz at vcn.bc.ca
Fri Sep 7 01:25:22 EDT 2012

  Those with Lion and also with xCODE 4 might know different;
on an intel MBA with snow leopard, our new binary gags on
launch & is looking for symbols.text --- I cant see such file
in the google trunk --- IF I dummy up a file with that name
the startup will fail further down on a segmentation error.

  the file symbols.text is now specified in TCocoaAppController &
such file is unknown in the Einstein version I do have for xcode 3.

  Any suggestions ...
N  E  I  L