[NTLK] Linear Flash Card Questions

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Mon Sep 3 07:02:36 EDT 2012

Are these ATA Flash cards essentially an IBM MicroDrive?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blank-96MB-PCMCIA-ATA-Flash-Memory-Card-for-Laptop-Telecom-equipment-industrial-/300685075820?pt=US_USB_Flash_Drives&hash=item46023a256c

Already used one of those. Tons of space but SLOW. The smaller 256MB
CF card is way better but it keeps having hiccups and makes typing a
bit annoying. Kills the responsiveness.