[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

Eddie Savage nowin at mac.com
Wed Nov 21 20:23:51 EST 2012

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:42:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Roll call November 2012
On 2012-11-17, at 9:26 AM, Scott Hoffman wrote:

> Who's still out there, and what hardware are you running?

Lurker extrodinaire:

MP2100 (working, but has 2 drained batt pacs), slew of oddz n' endz and software, mostly from the year or two when I bought it.
Always a smile when I start it and it greets me with "Danger Will Robinson!"
eMate (working)
Keyboard, dongle, CF card, Newton carry case, a nice Newt/organizer case I bought from a gentlemen in the Boston are that made/sold them.
Handful of colored stylii, and some more stuff  in the plastic bin I haven't looked at in umpteen how long.
A Lombard, Pismo (G4 chip upgrade), Bondi iMac. Working MacPlus. still trying to politely con my neighbor out of her Apple Hard Disk 20 she has for her original MacPlus...
Several desktop systems in retirement: Compaq Contura Aero, Performa 6116, Power Computing Powerbase with a 300mhz upgrade.
All other Macs in the house are much more current iMacs and iPads....

Happy Thanksgiving to us here in the US, and Hello to those outside the States.

/Eddie