[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

Tony Douglas tonyisyourpal at aim.com
Sun Nov 18 17:09:30 EST 2012

Still here...

Primary Newton - MP2000U, with paper white backlight - in the office with me everyday, even if not necessarily used everyday
Backups : MP2000U (fading screen), 2 x MP2100, eMate 300, MP120 and MP130 (first one I bought)
Miscellaneous bits : 2 keyboards, 2 dongles, various wireless cards, 2 Pico bluetooth cards, various memory cards
Computers used with various Newts : IBM T61 and T60 HackBooks, MacBook (1st gen), TiBook, Pismo, Lombard (both of these with Daystar G4 upgrades), and WallStreet II

:)