[NTLK] Roll call November 2012

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Nov 17 20:53:06 EST 2012

Primary: MessagePad 2100 w/PICO Card Bluetooth, MELCO/Buffalo WiFi (not
used much anymore), 24MB Linear Flash, 32MB Compact Flash w/SanDisk PCMCIA
adapter, Compact Flash SirfStar III GPS (rarely used... I need to change
that), and keyboard. Mainly used for PIM (standard Names & Dates), GTD
(using NewtToDo), Finances (using PocketMoney & BillsToPay), and morning
alarm clock (using AlarmClock). I usually import/export names & dates as
VCARD/VCAL via BlueTooth using IC/VC, but have been doing less of that
lately, and sometimes install large packages using NCX with a Keyspan High
Speed USB-to-Serial adapter.

Backups (and for testing): MessagePad 2100, eMate 300, MessagePad 130

Computer Gear (too much to list here, so only what I actually use with my
Newton): Late 2008 13" MacBook Air running Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and a Power
Macintosh 9500 running Mac OS 8.5.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/