[NTLK] Comparison Photos

Ken Ho ken59215 at live.com
Mon Nov 12 15:40:50 EST 2012

Searching for "newton iPad mini" on Flickr turned up:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottyhoffo/8179477965/in/photostream/

after searching for "Scott Hoffman" proved insufficiently helpful.

BTW, all these posts are going up on the web (somewhere under marc.info), for anyone who doesn't realize that.  I just discovered that recently.

-Ken