[NTLK] Newton touchscreen

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 7 22:53:03 EST 2012

On Nov 7, 2012, at 4:29 PM, "Frank Gruendel" <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Since (just like everything on this world except for wifes) touchscreens
> come with tolerances, the horizontal and vertical resistance for a
> particular location will slightly differ between different

...wives.

I think that a wife is very much like a Newton in that regard. Let's say that the vertical axis is how much a gift costs, and the horizontal axis is how much time and attention you pay to your wife (or girlfriend/fiancee). She's definitely going to have little resistance to most things if both of those axes are at a higher value.

The difference between Newtons and wives, for me, is that I've found few women I could see myself spending the rest of my life with. But, I have several Newtons. ;)

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•www.broodcoffeetalk.wordpress.com--Thoughts, observations, ideas…stuff to brood over
•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer