[NTLK] Connecting eMate to XP machine

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Wed Nov 7 18:29:30 EST 2012

> If so, and you do lack a cable, someone is flogging the one you need
> on eBay: http://preview.tinyurl.com/b9ttyff
> ...at a sky-high price (at least, the price seems so to me).

Gosh. Three of those would buy you a Kindle. For the price of one you'd get
a new DVD player.

> Perhaps someone else on the list can suggest a source for the same cable
at a
> more reasonable price?

Well, there's always Frank, isn't there? He can not only suggest a source,
but even act as one himself. An additional benefit is that the majority
seems to be of the opinion that his prices are usually reasonable.

;-)

Frank