[NTLK] Newton Screen Protector?

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:14:15 EST 2012

Don't start me. The UKs model of automatic and manual transmission licensing is fully supported by me. Taught myself a stick shift. Converted two cars to manual from factory auto. I can't stand the stupidity that comes with being able (almost encouraged) to let the car do the hard work for you. "I need my hand free to eat/drink/smoke/text" - its a car. Its an active activity. DRIVE!!!!!!

Sorry... :)
---
Sent via BlackBerry