[NTLK] MP2100 error message -- internal memory full??

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Thu May 10 18:24:25 EDT 2012

Bear with me if you have already tried some of these ideas:

* Reboot
* If reboot works, when you get bk to base: try SBM Utilities; terrific for
checking for errors and sometimes it can repair soups.
* If reboot works, try moving soups to your card and see what happens; I
know that some apps require their soup to be stored internally but all you
want to do is free up some space so that you can get going again.  But it
won't identify what the trouble is.

This is what comes immediately to mind, I'm sure others will chime in with
potential fixes

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch